ENNOBLIR's branding is more than just aligning "pretty" pictures onto a single website.
The art of Branding refers to a series of marketing & communication actions, steering a brand into a favourable placement in consumers' minds. Its implementation must be consistent and unified across all public-facing materials.
A company communicates and demonstrates its values through its choice of Branding, tone of voice, and overall standards.
Once public, those values expressed via the Branding, are put to the test by the market. And its expression might not meet its intended interpretation.
If not well researched and structured, a distortion may happen in consumers' minds between the planned brand positioning and the perceived one.
Some characteristics of what classifies Branding done well:
- 1st - is about determining your tone of voice and aesthetic, to appear harmonious across all different digital and physical representations,
- 2nd - graphic design and written content must seamlessly follow the Branding guidelines established above, appeal to your target audience, and effectively communicate your product/service offering,
- 3rd - think your Branding to be timeless and relevant. The shared values must be in coherence, throughout time, with the history and heritage of the brand and its enterprise.
- 4th - all commercial moves must be in line with your brand. The maintenance and growth of this incipient brand have to be done with pace, supported by coherent partnerships, and exposed to the right platforms & placements.
Some disciplines complementary to this above practice are:
- Graphic design is the art of promoting, informing, and educating, through the sole use of visual support.
It is both a supporting force as much as your differentiator.
Good graphic design goes beyond looking good.
- Marketing collaterals are the elements supporting your investment or sale pitch, going home with your audience at the end of a conference, stall visit, or exhibition.
Keep them on brand and straight to the point; they are handed over to simply reinforce what you already presented, not telling the story a second time or even a different version.
A brand might have several services or products ranking at different positioning per their categories. However, the overall identity and company's values must be unaltered and stable to inspire familiarity and trust within its consumers' psyche.
The brand positioning evolves throughout time, as the brand's identity remains timeless.